Welcome to a hybrid pre-seminar: Bildung-gospel – a salvation to wicked problems? At Tampere University (Finland) and online Wednesday 9th of February 2022.
The aim of the seminar is to encourage discussion and debate around the Bildung-gospel. There will be short prepared inputs and commentaries in plenaries and small group discussions. The seminar is structured according to following themes:
- What is the intellectual content and educational mission of (Nordic) Bildung of the current initiatives of Bildung-gospel?
- How does the current Bildung-gospel relate to intellectual and educational traditions of (Nordic) Bildung?
- What might be reasons and drives behind the rise of the Bildung-gospel, with what kind of educational implications?
More detailed information about the programme and enrolment to the pre-seminar will be circulated closer to the event. Pre-seminar is free of charge and open to all. Discussions continue in a thematic group during the main conference (see participation guidelines from conference website), and hopefully trigger further events around the topic.
- Anja Heikkinen (TAU, KaHiFi-network, SVV-programme, EquJust-group, VET&Culture-network), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tarna Kannisto (HU, KaHiFi-network), email@example.com
- Jyri Manninen (UEF, SVV-programme, ESREA presidium), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriele Molzberger (BUW, VET&Culture-network, Editorial board of ZfW and Book series Bildung & Arbeit), email@example.com
Read the official program HERE
In the page you will find the registration link, practical information about the seminar venue and webinar, updated programme, and pre-seminar invitation.